Thursday, December 17, 2009

Youre My Inspiration In Life, Im A True Believer What Do You Thin Of This Poem That Wrote?

What do you thin of this poem that wrote? - youre my inspiration in life, im a true believer

DONT laugh:)

"When I'm lost help me, my way
that wipes the tears and always brings a smile to my face
help help me, others
When I see artisans
Since you are a soft touch and firm, but in molding and shaping me who I am today
with the many things you do and say that I realize how lucky I am and what God loved me so much that I have
-When I Need You, you're there to teach, the Council, nurses, and support
You are my inspiration, you are my confidant, you are my reason for being,
- You are my mother
and I love you





(I wonder if I have a very merry Christmas on the floor because its Christmas)

0 comments:

Post a Comment