Monday, December 28, 2009

Augusta Georgia Homes For Sale Anyone Familiar With Georgia?

Anyone familiar with Georgia? - augusta georgia homes for sale

My best friend bought a house in Savannah, Georgia - I told a colleague that I spent my holidays in Georgia (I have never seen.)

brightened up and said that he "has people". He asked in what area and when I saw an email from my friend and told him that my friend moved from Macon to Savannah, and she is expected not to want to talk more. I tried to ask where his "people", and she was happy. She told me, Augusta, and then she said that people do not like me because I am Japanese.

Savannah is a bad neighborhood? Why should she bother?

Is he right? People to be rude, because I am in Asia?
Moreover, there is something you must know before you go?

1 comments:

sun_shin... said...

Savannah is very touristy and I doubt people would be rude to you there. Savannah is not a bad area for the most part, I saw some of the homeless in the morning was in one of the places, but above all, the city is very pleasant and most of the people seem very pleasant. Augusta is not nearly as Savannah, Macon and is not. I think your friend is full of it .... I say go have fun in Savannah!

Post a Comment