Thursday, December 17, 2009

Retirement Cake What Are Some Good Combined Retirement And Birthday Party Ideas?

What are some good combined retirement and birthday party ideas? - retirement cake

My mother moved Friday after reaching 33 years in the labor market at age 5 secretary.My nephew is the same day. I throw a little party for family only. I want to my sister, her husband, my niece (6), my father and my fiance. My plan is to organize the party at my parents' house (my apartment is too small) on Friday evening. I want to be more elegant, to my mother, but also fun for my nephew. I like to serve appetizers and a special dinner for kids easy, but elegant (to prepare chicken parmesan and steak, Salisbury). Perhaps separate cakes (for the mother of vanilla, chocolate for the nephew), cheap champagne to the health of the retirement and cider to celebrate the anniversary, etc. .. (this is where you fill in your ideas about things)

0 comments:

Post a Comment