Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Should My Cervix Be So Low How Should Your Cervix Feel At 5-6 Weeks Pregnant?

How Should Your Cervix Feel at 5-6 weeks pregnant? - should my cervix be so low

I have three children and try for fourth.
In the last three weeks my cervix was very soft and high. Ive had a lot of yellow clearish cervical mucus and flatulence as well.

I took a pregnancy test at 4 weeks and was negative. The doctor has a blood test at that time also, and said it was negative.
I can not figure whey my neck was going to be so long. Before AF arrives, it is still low and firm. It feels like the tip of the nose. With three children to feel as if the opening is completely closed? I got a finger on him, but I wonder whether this is a sign of pregnancy or not?

3 comments:

Adelyn B said...

Is feeling and the position of the cervix, something that is different from one woman to another, I noticed that just before I discovered that I was on my neck Preggers was smooth and sweet, but found there is now a small company and completely closed.

untameab... said...

Not more than a job for a doctor? They can hurt yourself or your baby if you are pregnant. I think it could be an infection of some kind of yellowish mucus. I think you should consult a doctor.

BlessedM... said...

and up to and soften the cervix during pregnancy, but it is difficult to determine because it occurs in women at different times and for some women, the uterus back to normal as soon as ovulation is concieved and smoothly pthers So great is not really a good way to determine if you are pregnant, be very careful doing this because if you are pregnant, you do not want the control of infections you get lucky

Post a Comment