Sunday, February 21, 2010

Appropriate Verses For Church Anniversary Would This Be Encouraging To Say To A Jesus Devoted Couple?

Would this be encouraging to say to a Jesus devoted couple? - appropriate verses for church anniversary

I had asked this question again. First of all my friends are committed to follow and worship Jesus, the church take on a regular basis, or as you Christians do not call it "religious".

How would people like this couple that I can say to encourage a lot to the following on a birthday card marriage? Please hold on the card. Also someone suggested adding some songs from Salomon verses, but I feel uncomfortable here, because one spouse to another, to tell him to sleep with them. and I fear that if after the verse they think of me, instead of another. the lifting of the songs in the poetry of the songs or the setting? I really do not see how it is appropriate to put in this verse.
My friends go to church regularlyand dedicated to God and each other. Note that if you answer my questions =)
Let me know which version is better. and if it is encouraging for someone like my friends. Someone has said, better than I do in the second:

The Lord bless thee, and come as you remain faithful, loyal, faithful and loving to others "

(I love this one YAnswerer one colleague recommended)
"The Lord bless you and bring you even more in the next year of marriage. I am always pleased and encourage their commitment, loyalty, fidelity and love for each other."

0 comments:

Post a Comment