Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Old Do You Have To Be To Buy Blunt Wraps In Ontario How Do You Nicely Make People Understand You Don't Want To Support Their Kids Charities?

How do you nicely make people understand you don't want to support their kids charities? - how old do you have to be to buy blunt wraps in ontario

A historical problem. Twice in the last month, my colleagues asked me something for the programs to buy their children to school. I'm single, childless, and, frankly, we do not support other people's children. Also I do not want to buy what they sell - Feeder Feet - What should I do with a whole cake? Christmas wrapping paper? After Christmas, buy the business, and I do not use it very often. Other than a resounding "no" is a nice was amended do not want or need all this shit happen. I am not a Scrooge, I prefer my own charities and support schools in the rich, is not one of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment